TAM GIANG LAGOON – SOUTHEAST ASIA’S LARGEST LAGOON
Contact: 0917 452 585 ( Ms. Vi )
- Excursions and enjoy unique natural landscapes only in the Tam Giang Lagoon area – The largest lagoon system in Southeast Asia.
- Participate in activities with local fishermen such as catching fish and shrimp to feel more deeply about the daily life of residents here.
- Especially: Visit and have fun at E Park Tam Giang Lagoon – A stop right on Tam Giang Lagoon. This is the place where you can experience clam pedaling activities, take a picture at hut.
- Get experience with Sup boat and visit the mangrove system.
- Enjoy Tam Giang specialities at the famous Con Toc restaurant.
Explore Tam Giang Lagoon
Afternoon 15pm, Local guide pick you up at Ngu My Thanh pier (Or Con Toc Restaurant).
You will walk with the tour guide to visit Ngu My Thanh hamlet, Bich Hoa village. Then you get on a boat to visit the Tam Giang lagoon system – Tam Giang lagoon is considered the largest lagoon system in Southeast Asia with the beauty of unspoiled nature.
Then get on a boat, move to No Sao area – like fishing matrices, shrimp are arranged very elaborately by the fisherman.
You experience the activity of catching fish with a tool made of bamboo, a method of catching shrimp and fish of fishermen in Tam Giang Lagoon.
Enjoy a mini BBQ party with the result we catch.
After that, the boat will take you to E-Park Tam Giang Lagoon – A stop right on Tam Giang Lagoon.
Experience Clam pedaling like a local lagoon fisherman – Tam Giang’s Clam is a very famous product and it is abundant in Tam Giang lagoon so you can catch both 2kg – 5kg.
You can join Sup boat to watch the beauty of the Tam Giang lagoon sunset on stand-up paddle board, take a gentle Sup boat ride through the amazing mangrove and take beautiful pictures of the sunset at the beautiful Tam Giang lagoon that you can’t find anywhere else.
17h30 You will go to the wharf of Con Toc restaurant by boat. You enjoy dinner with full specialities of Tam Giang lagoon such as:
Kinh Fish fried pancake (depending on season) or Squid/ shrimp fried pancake
Steamed Tam Giang clams with lemongrass
Unripe banana braised eel (depending on seasons)
Shrimp (Lagoon shrimp) brewed with lemongrass salt
Tam Giang seafood fried rice
Dinner: After dinner, finish the Tam Giang lagoon tour half day. Goodbye and see you again . Thank you !
Notes: If you choose to depart in the morning, the tour will start at 9:00 and end after lunch at Con Toc Restaurant.
Price for children
|Children under 5 years old||
|Children from 5 – 7 years old||
|Children from 8 – 10 years old||
|Children 11 years old and above||
“Customer satisfaction is our destination”
Chưa có đánh giá nào.