HUE – TAM GIANG LAGOON – PHUOC TICH ANCIENT VILLAGE – HUE
( 1 DAY)
Contact: 0917 452 585 ( Ms. Vi )
- Excursions and enjoy unique natural landscapes only in the Tam Giang lagoon area-The largest lagoon system in Southeast Asia.
- Participate in activities with local fishermen such as catching fish and shrimp to feel more deeply about the daily life of residents here.
- Especially: Visit and have fun at E Park Tam Giang Lagoon – A stop right on Tam Giang Lagoon. This is the place where you can experience clam pedaling activities, take a picture at hut.
- Get experience with Sup boat and visit the mangrove system.
- Enjoy Tam Giang specialities at the famous Con Toc restaurant.
- Visit Phuoc Tich Ancient Village where is a home of old garden houses. The Oldest house 200 – 300 years olds know as “Nha Rường”
- Pottery workshop
Explore Tam Giang Lagoon
At 8:00 in the morning, Our driver an guide pick you at at the Hotel in Hue city ( City Center) and tranfer to Tam Giang Lagoon.
On the road, you will stopover to visit Bao La – Bamboo weaving village located in Quang Dien District along the Bo River. This village is very famous for unique products which are familiar with family daily life made by bamboo such as basketry, basket, chair, light…Nowadays, Bao La village is also well-known with handicraft produce of co-operative of this village.
Arrive the lagoon region of, You will walk with the local guide to visit Ngu My Thanh hamlet, Bich Hoa village.
Then you get on a boat to visit the Tam Giang lagoon system – Tam Giang lagoon is considered the largest lagoon system in Southeast Asia with the beauty of unspoiled nature.
You will have chance to listen local people guide the way how to make the net which will use to catch fish and seafood…
Move to No Sao area – like fishing matrices, shrimp are arranged very elaborately by the fisherman.
You experience the activity of catching fish with a tool made of bamboo, a method of catching shrimp and fish of fishermen in Tam Giang lagoon.
Enjoy a mini BBQ party with the result we catch.
After that, the boat will take you to E-Park Tam Giang Lagoon – A stop right on Tam Giang Lagoon. This is also good change for you to take great photograph with fantastic scenery here
Experience Clam pedaling like a local lagoon fisherman – Tam Giang’s Clam is a very famous product and it is abundant in Tam Giang lagoon.
You can join Sup boat to watch the beauty of the Tam Giang lagoon sunset on stand-up paddle board, take a gentle Sup boat ride through the amazing mangrove and take beautiful pictures the beautiful Tam Giang lagoon that you can’t find anywhere else.
Have lunch at Con Toc restaurant while contemplate the beautiful view of Tam Giang
In the afternoon , you will transfer to visit Phuoc Tich Ancient Village where is the home of old garden houses, come cross rice paddy fields. Visit the village you have chance to learn more of the oldest houses 200 – 300 years old known as Nha Ruong built by ironwood with tiled roofs and graceful green fences, enjoy quiet atmosphere in the countryside, walk around the see local people, pottery workshop to learn about the procedure to make pottery products under the instruction of local artisans. Today the production is based on orders only.
17:00 – Transfer back to Hue and end the tour around .
Back Hue city center. End of tour at hotel.Thank you !
|Price / 1 pax||2.890.000đ||1.890.000đ||1.690.000đ||1.490.000đ||1.390.000đ|
|Vehicle||– Wooden boat to visit Tam Giang lagoon
– SUP boat
– Bicycle at Phuoc Tich
|Food&beverage||– Mini BBQ party on wooden boat.
– Mineral water (2 bottle of water/pax)
|Tour guide||-Attentive and enthusiastic tour guide to serve guests|
|Ticket||-Tickets to visit all destinations in the tour|
|Insurance||-Compensation level: 100.000.000/pax/case|
Price for children
|Children under 5 years old||– Free: The parent will pay for the children’s expenses
– 2 adults can only accompany 1 child for free
|Children from 5 – 7 years old||– 50% fee|
|Children from 8 – 10 years old||– 75% fee|
|Children 11 years old and above||– 100% fee|
|– Tour depends on weather conditions. Therefore, the tour will not be able to depart in conditions of high weather or high winds. If the above cases occur, the company will refund 100% of the tour fee to the customers.
– The tour is of a river nature, so children follow the same requirement that parents are on duty 24/24 and parents will not be able to participate in the Sup boating program.
“Customer satisfaction is our destination”