HUE – RU CHA MANGROVES – YELLOW TAM GIANG LAGOON SUNET – HUE
Hotline: 088 655 33 77
- Visit Ru Cha Mangroves.
- Excursions and enjoy unique natural landscapes only in the Tam Giang lagoon area-The largest lagoon system in Southeast Asia.
- Participate in activities with local fishermen such as catching fish and shrimp to feel more deeply about the daily life of residents here.
- Especially: Visit and have fun at E Park Tam Giang Lagoon – A stop right on Tam Giang Lagoon. This is the place where you can experience clam pedaling activities, take a picture at hut.
- Get experience with Sup boat and visit the mangrove system.
- Enjoy Tam Giang specialities at the famous Con Toc restaurant.
13: 30 pickup from your hotel in Hue ( City Center) , the driver takes you to Tam Giang, one of the largest lagoons of the the center of Vietnam. Reach the Ru Cha Mangroves. Marvel at the primeval forest with an area of about 4 hectares and has existed for more than 100 years.
Arrive the lagoon region of, You will walk with the local guide to visit Ngu My Thanh hamlet, Bich Hoa village.
Then you get on a boat to visit the Tam Giang lagoon system – Tam Giang lagoon is considered the largest lagoon system in Southeast Asia with the beauty of unspoiled nature.
You will have chance to listen local people guide the way how to make the net which will use to catch fish and seafood…
Move to No Sao area – like fishing matrices, shrimp are arranged very elaborately by the fisherman.
You experience the activity of catching fish with a tool made of bamboo, a method of catching shrimp and fish of fishermen in Tam Giang lagoon.
Enjoy a mini BBQ party with the result we catch.
After that, the boat will take you to E-Park Tam Giang Lagoon – A stop right on Tam Giang Lagoon. This is also good change for you to take great photograph with fantastic scenery here
Experience Clam pedaling like a local lagoon fisherman – Tam Giang’s Clam is a very famous product and it is abundant in Tam Giang lagoon.
You can join Sup boat to watch the beauty of the Tam Giang lagoon sunset on stand-up paddle board, take a gentle Sup boat ride through the amazing mangrove and take beautiful pictures of the sunset at the beautiful Tam Giang lagoon that you can’t find anywhere else.
Have Dinner at Con Toc restaurant while contemplate the beautiful view of Tam Giang
19:00 – Transfer back to Hue and end the tour around .
Back Hue city center. End of tour at hotel.Thank you !
|Price / 1 pax
|– Wooden boat to visit Tam Giang lagoon
– SUP boat
– Bicycle at Phuoc Tich
|– Mini BBQ party on wooden boat.
– Mineral water (2 bottle of water/pax)
– Wet tissue
|-Attentive and enthusiastic tour guide to serve guests
|-Tickets to visit all destinations in the tour
|-Compensation level: 100.000.000/pax/case
Price for children
|Children under 5 years old
|– Free: The parent will pay for the children’s expenses
– 2 adults can only accompany 1 child for free
|Children from 5 – 7 years old
|– 50% fee
|Children from 8 – 10 years old
|– 75% fee
|Children 11 years old and above
|– 100% fee
|– Tour depends on weather conditions. Therefore, the tour will not be able to depart in conditions of high weather or high winds. If the above cases occur, the company will refund 100% of the tour fee to the customers.
– The tour is of a river nature, so children follow the same requirement that parents are on duty 24/24 and parents will not be able to participate in the Sup boating program.
“Customer satisfaction is our destination”